Thursday, June 23, 2011

THANK YOU!!

I just wanted to say thank you to those who have been willing to donate to Emma's Ensembles. Some of our dear friends were blessed with an angel this week. When he called me I was so grateful we had the money to be able to pay for a dress for his daughter. It is so hard to see others having to walk this road but I am so glad we are able to ease their journey just a little bit.
I also wanted to say a big thank you to Little Things Mean a Lot in American Fork, Utah. I have bought both of my boys blessing outfits there and loved their selection. It also helps that they are only a couple of blocks from the mortuary we are working with. When our friends went in to buy their angel's dress Little Things sold it to them at wholesale. She said they are not going to make money on someone's heartache. I was so happy to hear that. If you are down in Utah County please stop in this store and support them. They have darling clothes and they are great people.
To our dear friends, we love you and will continue praying for you. To those who have donated and are in the process of sewing, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for honoring not only my angel daughter but all those other angels out there as well.

1 comment:

  1. As the "dear friend" and the recipient of the whole sale priced dress from Little things mean a lot, I can't tell you how much we appreciate all your did for us when Olivia died. You are great friends!! I would love to sew some white clothes. I will look for patterns. Mandy

    ReplyDelete