Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Challenge

There is an opportunity coming up that will only happen one more time for the next century.  What is that you ask?  A date where all of the numbers are the same, 11-11-11.  I really wanted to do something awesome on this day, something that would be monumental.  Then I came up with the perfect idea: 11 dresses for Emma's Ensembles on 11-11-11.  Our sew fun girl's night is all set up and ready to roll.
This is where all of you come in.  I want to challenge all of you to get your girlfriends together on this date, make tons of treats and sew like crazy.  Everyone wants a girl's night out and this is a night when your spouse or significant other would have a hard time saying no to you going.  I mean honestly just say, "Honey I have a night of service on November 11th."  Do you think they will say no?
Who is willing to take on this challenge with me?

1 comment:

  1. Hello there from a fellow angel mama! It appears that you're here in Utah like I am. I hold sewing days monthly, and would be happy to have you come join us. Please check out www.angelbabiesinfo.com for our story, patterns, etc., and my personal blog for updates on sewing day timing (I will be posting about December's early next week). We have a good system going and have worked out a lot of the kinks over the last couple of years, and I'd be happy to help you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete